The Northern & Western Regional Assembly was established on 1st January 2015. The Regional Assembly is involved in the management and monitoring of EU programmes in the region, regional economic and spatial planning and promoting regional policy in Ireland. The Regional Assembly now wishes to recruit a Programme Executive (Grade VII) to assist with these tasks.
Completed forms (original and three copies) must be sent by post/delivered to Director, Northern & Western Regional Assembly, The Square, Ballaghaderreen, Co. Roscommon.
- The closing date is: 4.00p.m. 16th March 2017.
- Only applications made on the official application from will be accepted. Application forms received after the closing date WILL NOT be accepted.
- Ensure that you have answered ALL questions fully and correctly.
- The Regional Assembly reserves its right to shortlist candidates in the manner it deems most appropriate based on the competition guidelines and the information supplied on the application forms.
- Please do not submit a CV with this application
The Northern & Western Regional Assembly is an equal opportunity Employer
Canvassing will automatically disqualify