The SEE Platform is a network of 11 European partners engaging with national and regional governments to integrate design into innovation policies and innovation programmes.
About the SEE Platform
Aim to accelerate the integration of design into innovation policies and innovation programmes.
Through new research, workshops for policy-makers and programme managers, case studies, policy recommendations and the annual Design Policy Monitor, SEE aims to build a bank of evidence to support public authorities to integrate design into their mainstream practice.
Our key objective is to engage with 100 public authorities across Europe over three years. Innovation policy-makers and programme managers can attend free workshops on themes such as design policy, business support, service innovation, social innovation and academia-industry collaboration to gain practical insight into how design can realise policy priorities. The dates for these workshops, which will take place across Europe, will be available on this website in early 2013.
– 80 workshops delivered to innovation policy-makers and programme managers across Europe on themes such as design policy, business support, service innovation, social innovation and academia-industry collaboration. To receive news about upcoming SEE workshops subscribe online.
– 5 policy booklets with policy recommendations on the themes of design policy, business support, service innovation, social innovation and academia-industry collaboration.
– 3 Design Policy Monitors (annual) to examine current and emerging trends in design policies and programmes across Europe.
– 22 presentations at innovation network meetings to enhance the understanding of design among innovation audiences.
– 44 case studies related to design and innovation policies and programmes to encourage the exchange of good practice between regions.
– 6 bulletins containing research, case studies, policy updates and resources from around the world.
SEE is an open network that is looking to provide support to actors seeking to develop design programmes and integrate design into innovation policy. As an ultimate goal, SEE expects to be able to further accelerate the integration of design into innovation policies and programmes across Europe.